We do this in the areas of procurement, storage, handling and disposal – especially in highly regulated industries. We provide individual services that reduce waste, costs reduce waste, costs and complexity for our customers.
Do you like to get stuck in and contribute your ideas at any time? Then you’ve come to the right place
These are your tasks
- You are the first contact for our BASF customers,analyze their label and packaging processes directly on site with your professional expertise and initiate cross-sight optimizations
- You find pragmatic products and solutions for our (potential) customers according to our company philosophy: fast, sustainable and easy.
- You convince new customers
- You coordinate the order processing for your clients, create offers, calculations and analyses
What you bring along
- You have completed a technical or commercial training or studies and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You are exceptionally customer-oriented, structured and pragmatic
- You communicate purposefully and effectively in German and English
- You are ready to explore also unknown (technical)
Plus points, not must-haves
- You have experiences in the field of logistics, packaging, labeling or print/media technology
- You have a solid technical background and understanding in label / packaging topics
- You have gained B2B experiences with major customers; ideally you have already worked in or with BASF
It doesn‘t matter that you complete all the points to 100%. We are looking for the right people!
Are you interested? Please contact Lisa directly with your documents.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At BOXLAB Services, everyone works fully down-to-earth on the one hand and strategic on the other.
Freedom of speech
Your opinion is not only desired, but also urgently needed, we want grow with you
A competitive salary, 30 days of vacation and free drinks are self-evident for us.
As you wish
We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working.