We do this in the areas of procurement, storage, handling and disposal – especially in highly regulated industries. We provide individual services that reduce waste, costs reduce waste, costs and complexity for our customers.
Do you like to get stuck in and contribute your ideas at any time? Then you’ve come to the right place
These are your tasks
- You dive deeply into our processes and develop business processes together with us
- You support our sales representative with related database information, research topics and preparation of correspondence
- You develop our IT landscape in terms of software and hardware further
- You support us in all daily tasks, e.g., printing labels or shipping of our products
What you bring along
- You are an enrolled student in business administration, computer science or related sciences and already have gained experiences in other commercial
- You like IT-related topics and trust yourself about overviewing all our company‘s IT processes and to optimize them
- You are a reliable person and you get things conscientiously done
- You communicate very well in German or English and you are comfortable with teamwork
Plus points, not must-haves
- You have experiences in the field of logistics, packaging, labeling or print/media technology
- You have already worked in customer service
It doesn‘t matter that you complete all the points to 100%. We are looking for the right people!
Are you interested? Please contact Lisa directly with your documents.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At BOXLAB Services, everyone works fully down-to-earth on the one hand and strategic on the other.
Freedom of speech
Your opinion is not only desired, but also urgently needed, we want grow with you
As you wish
We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working.
30 days of vacation, flexible working and free drinks are self-evident for us.