We do this in the areas of procurement, storage, handling and disposal – especially in highly regulated industries. We provide individual services that reduce waste, costs and complexity for our customers.
Do you like to get stuck in and contribute your ideas at any time? Then you’ve come to the right place
These are your tasks
- You have the day-to-day business firmly in your hands and handle the entire order process, from order entry, to product creation, picking and shipping, it’s all here
- You work directly with our customers, your focus is on our existing customers
- You maintain our webshop and assist with purchasing and inventory management
- You develop our business processes together with us
What you bring along
- You have a completed commercial degree or study
and at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- You are exceptionally customer-oriented,
structured and pragmatic
- You communicate purposefully and effectively
in German and English
- You are ready to explore also unknown
Plus points, not must-haves
- You have experiences in the field of logistics, packaging, labeling or print/media technology
- You have gained B2B experiences with major customers; ideally you have already worked in or with BASF
It doesn‘t matter that you complete all the points to 100%. We are looking for the right people!
Are you interested? Please contact Lisa directly with your documents.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At BOXLAB Services, everyone works fully down-to-earth on the one hand and strategic on the other.
Freedom of speech
Your opinion is not only desired, but also urgently needed, we want grow with you
A competitive salary, 30 days of vacation and free drinks are self-evident for us.
As you wish
We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working.