March 17, 2023
Company, Industry News, Products, Starter sets, Tips & Tricks,
In addition to the current ADR 2023 and 100 individually compiled hazard label samples (single sheet), our exclusive ADR Starter Kit contains a practical safety scraper for removing old labels including risk assessment, our BOXLAB BIO cleaner for quick and optimal cleaning of surfaces, and a practical squeegee for bubble-free attachment of new placards or danger labels for optimal hold.
The latest in dangerous goods transport on the road
Regardless of whether it is the sender, packer, carrier or recipient of a shipment – if you are involved in the transport of hazardous goods by road , you must know the applicable ADR regulations very well!
And not only that, but from January 1st, but at the very latest after the end of the transition period from July 1st, 2023, you must actually apply ADR 2023 if you want to have dangerous goods transported by road.
In addition to the wording of ADR 2023, the ecomed book edition of ADR 2023 contains the current legal status:
- the Dangerous Goods Transport Act (GGBefG)
- the dangerous goods ordinance for road, rail and inland waterway transport (GGVSEB)
- the Implementation Guideline Dangerous Goods (RSEB)
- the Dangerous Goods Exemption Ordinance (GGAV)
- the Dangerous Goods Officer Ordinance (GbV)
- the Dangerous Goods Control Ordinance (GGControlV)
- an overview of applicable ADR agreements
- an alphabetical list of substances
- an extensive, detailed index
Everything you need to know about the transport of dangerous goods by road can be found in ADR 2023:
- Scope, definitions and transitional provisions
- Exceptions and Waivers
- Classification and corresponding test methods
- Use, construction, design and testing of packaging, IBC, bulk packaging and tanks
- Regulations for shipping, labeling, labeling, documentation and transportation
Danger label in the format 100x100mm on a roll. Can also be customized and ordered as a combination of 2 or 3.
With our BOXLAB BIO cleaner, you can effortlessly remove dirt, dust and grease residue. BIO basis, no hazardous substance.
The squeegee made of recycled material allows you to attach new placards with the required contact pressure without creating bubbles.
With our practical, injury-free safety scraper, you can quickly and safely remove old placards from their substrate. Incl. 10 replacement blades